Turbine Interactive Teams With Make-a-Wish To Fulfill Nebraska Boy's Pop Star Dream
LINCOLN, Neb., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln, NE based Digital Marketing company Turbine Interactive recently partnered with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to document a wish grant to recipient Cayden Hubbard for their National wish stories campaign.
"We were honored to partner with Make-A-Wish to document Cayden's wish from inception to fulfillment. It's an amazing story and Turbine enjoyed not only helping with the production side of things, but also in getting to know Cayden and the Hubbard family," said Turbine owner Jason Petersen.
Turbine conducted interviews and produced the documentary video featuring 11-year-old Cayden's wish to be a pop star and eventual dream to appear on the American Idol television show. Cayden's wish included full pop star treatment, complete with publicity interviews, body guards, screaming fans, red carpets, a recording trip to Los Angeles and an unscheduled stop to meet one of his favorite bands, Maroon 5.
To see Cayden's video and learn more about his story, visit http://www.wish.org/stories/video/cayden_and_his_pop_star_wish.Turbine Interactive specializes in digital marketing Medias such as social media, video production, branding, website design and implementation. To learn more about Turbine Interactive, visit their website at www.thisisturbine.com or call Jason Petersen at 402-817-1224.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Turbine Interactive
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV