BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott Rewards members can now take advantage of the off-season with a new award offer, Seasonal Awards. Whether it's a beach vacation in the Caribbean, a cultural exploration in Europe, a shopping expedition in New York or a relaxing day at the spa in the deserts of Arizona and California, Marriott Rewards has special options for you that make the most out of your points. Seasonal Awards provides a 25 percent discount on some of Marriott's most popular destinations. For example, the Aruba Marriott Resort, which normally costs 35,000 Marriott Rewards points per night, will cost 26,250 points per night.
Select hotels in the following destinations include New York City from January 1-February 28, 2013, Europe from January 1-March 1, 2013, Arizona and California desert resorts from June 18-August 30, 2013, Las Vegas from July 1-August 30, 2013, and the Caribbean August 23-November 23, 2013. Marriott Rewards Seasonal Awards are offered at select JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott and TownePlace Suites by Marriott.For more information and to book, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/usepoints/marriottRewardsSeasonalAwards.mi for a list of the hotels and available dates. As a Marriott Rewards member, special promotion codes are not needed to participate in this new program. Marriott Rewards is free to join and has no blackout dates* and members can earn and redeem points at more than 3,700 Marriott International hotels around the world and at Marriott Rewards luxury partner The Ritz-Carlton. Members can also redeem points for frequent flyer miles, cruises, car rentals, merchandise and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV