TD Ameritrade, Inc. ("TD Ameritrade"), a broker dealer subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD), announced the addition of a Learning Center to its thinkorswim® professional-style trading platform. Traders can browse the archives to learn more about tools like Use the News or the FX Currency Map all in one convenient place.
“The Learning Center is designed to help traders master the thinkorswim platform,” said Steve Quirk, senior vice president of TD Ameritrade’s Trader Group. “We’ve received high industry accolades for being best for novice traders* and pride ourselves on leveling the playing field by providing Wall Street-like tools to Main Street. Our new Learning Center streamlines the learning process for new and current thinkorswim users and can help our clients get the most out of our intuitive trading tools and features.”
Accessible from a new user-friendly home screen and free to TD Ameritrade clients using the thinkorswim platform, the Learning Center contains:
- Video tutorials and guides on thinkorswim features
- Access to webcasts, online courses, and trading strategy functionality
- Publications, like thinkMoney ® magazine and articles packed with market insight
- Comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions compiled by the thinkorswim support staff based on the most common client platform questions
“To-date, clients are spending an average of eight minutes per visit on the thinkorswim Learning Center, and thousands of traders are clarifying their use of thinkorswim with this powerful new resource daily,” continued Quirk. “Our FAQ, Glossary and Trading Strategies are updated on a weekly, and sometimes even on a daily, basis so our clients can rest assured the content will stay fresh and relevant.”The Learning Center is the informational hub for thinkorswim, focused on how to effectively use the platform and all of its advanced features and functionality. For traders already experienced with thinkorswim, the Learning Center provides additional, up-to-date information on the platform’s newest features.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts