Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the mobile innovation company that provides activation and mobile content management solutions for connected devices, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Lawrence R. Irving, and its Chief Strategy Officer, Biju Nair, will present at Credit Suisse’s 2012 Annual Technology Conference, to be held in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Synchronoss presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. MST. A live webcast as well as the replay will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s Web site: www.synchronoss.com.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the mobile innovation company that provides software-based activation and mobile content management solutions for connected devices across the globe. The company’s proven and scalable technology solutions allow customers to connect, synchronize and activate connected devices and services that empower enterprises and consumers to live in a connected world. For more information visit us at:Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss The Synchronoss logo, Synchronoss, ConvergenceNow, InterconnectNow, ConvergenceNow Plus+ and SmartMobility are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV