AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE:APU) announced today that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
A copy of the Annual Report on Form 10-K is available to be viewed and downloaded from the Investor Relations section of AmeriGas's website at http://www.amerigas.com. Interested investors may obtain a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 10-K, including the Partnership's financial statements, free of charge by writing to Hugh J. Gallagher, Treasurer, AmeriGas Propane, Inc., P.O. Box 965, Valley Forge, PA 19482.
AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from over 2,000 locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of the Partnership. An affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns 32% of the Partnership and the public owns the remaining 42%.
Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV