Nov. 21, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
World Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics
A worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
·Estimates of the market size and growth.
·Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
·Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
·Analysis of major geographic regions, including
·Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi/Aloka, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. The company profiles include:
• Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
• The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
• Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
• Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars,
product literature, newsletters, etc.
• System service and support.
Contains 125 pages and 5 tables
Table Of Contents
Industry Consolidation and Diversification: A Biomodal Trend
II. Major Geographic Regions
III. Major Modalities
IV. Market Size and Growth
V. Leading Diagnostic Imaging Companies Strategic Directions
Business, new product development, and marketing strategies
Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures VI. Leading Diagnostic Imaging Companies Marketing Tactics