This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance market, including:
• Review of major geographic regions (
• Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
• Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan,
T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago. The company profiles include:
• Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
• Major sales office locations.
• Distribution strategies.
• Major promotional tactics.
Contains 60 pages and 2 tables
Table Of Contents I. The Bimodal Trend
III. Major Geographic Regions
IV. Major Product Categories
2. Reaction Flavors
1. Detergents and Soaps
2. Fine Fragrances
4. Household Products
C. Aroma Chemicals
1. Synthetic Fragrance Chemicals
2. Synthetic Flavor Chemicals
D. Essential OilsV. Profiles of Leading Suppliers