China Smart Meter Industry Report, 2012-2015
SGCC is the most important customer of Wasion Group. In 2011, 71% of the revenue of the group came from SGCC; in H1 2012, this proportion was 67%. In the first three rounds of the tenders invited by SGCC in 2012, Wasion Group won the bids for 3,630,889 smart meters, ranking first. By product type, Wasion Group boasted the highest share in the 0.2S three-phase smart meter market, with 89.56% in 2012 and 96.17% in 2011. Wasion Group expands the capacity of three-phase and single-phase meters in 2012, and the capacity is anticipated to reach 2.6 million units and 10 million units respectively by the end of 2012.
In the first three rounds of the tenders invited by SGCC in 2012, Linyang Electronics won the bids for 3,530,329 smart meters, ranking second; particularly, it swept 8.34% share in the 1S three-phase smart meter market, higher than that of Wasion Group. In August 2011, Linyang Electronics went public on Shanghai Stock Exchange, and it invested the raised funds in capacity construction of ordinary electric energy meters and smart meters. Its capacity of single-phase smart electric energy meters will increase to 5 million units/year, and that of three-phase smart electric energy meters will rise to 500,000 units/year. The capacity expansion projects will put into production in 2013.
In 2013 and 2014, the demand gap for smart meters in China will be merely 70 million units or more, and the future demand will show a downward trend. At the same time, a number of electric meter producers are conducting capacity expansion; as major manufacturers put investment projects into operation, the industry will face certain overcapacity in future.
Table of Contents1. Definition 1.1 Smart Meter 1.1.1 Development Course 1.1.2 Classification 1.2 Smart Grid 2. China Smart Meter Industry
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV