- Maternal age 35 years or older at delivery.
- Fetal sonographic findings indicating an increased risk of aneuploidy.
- History of a prior pregnancy with a trisomy.
- Positive test result for aneuploidy, including first trimester, sequential, or integrated screen, or a quadruple screen.
- Parental balanced robertsonian translocation with increased risk for fetal trisomy 13 or 21.
The American College Of Obstetricians And Gynecologists Committee On Genetics And The Society For Maternal-Fetal Medicine Publications Committee Recommend Noninvasive Prenatal Testing For Fetal Aneuploidy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts