GasLog Ltd. ("GasLog") (NYSE: GLOG) has on November 20, 2012 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per common share payable on December 17, 2012 to all stockholders of record as of December 3, 2012.
All future dividend declarations and amounts remain subject to the discretion of GasLog’s Board of Directors.
About GasLog Ltd.
GasLog is an international owner, operator and manager of LNG carriers. GasLog’s fleet consists of 10 wholly-owned LNG carriers, including two ships delivered in 2010 and eight LNG carriers on order. In addition, GasLog currently has 12 LNG carriers operating under its technical management for third parties. GasLog’s principal executive offices are at Gildo Pastor Center, 7 Rue du Gabian, MC 98000, Monaco. GasLog’s website is http://www.gaslogltd.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV