The Board of Directors did not discuss dividend distribution for the third quarter, and it will be assessed prior to the reporting of the annual financial statements for 2012.
Business and Regulatory Developments
1. Competition in the Fixed-line telecommunications marketFurther to the Company's press release and immediate report dated May 23, 2012 with respect to the increasing competition in the fixed-line telecommunications market, according to which the Ministry of Communications published the final policy document regarding this matter on May 2, 2012, the Company is currently conducting negotiations with Bezeq. 2. Ministry of Communications Hearings a. Further to the Company's press release and immediate report dated August 14, 2012 with respect to a hearing published regarding to "calling cards for cellular and international pre-paid calls", the Ministry of Communications published its decision on August 12, 2012 and determined the following: i. The manner in which international operators will display the price its customers that call by using pre-paid calling cards of cellular operators shall be split and will detail the payment for the international call and the payment for the interconnect component that is passed onto the cellular operator. ii. The calling cards that will be marketed by the cellular operators shall be marketed in an equal manner towards all of the international operators and all of the calling cards that will be marketed by the international operators shall be marketed in an equal manner towards all of the cellular operators - at a unified and non-discriminatory price in accordance with the type of subscriber or service. iii. The cellular operator shall not charge the international operator any distribution, billing or collection commissions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV