Popularity Of High Speed Rail To Accelerate Demand For Infrastructure Materials, Says Frost & Sullivan
"Reinforcing such positive steps will require material manufacturers, moulders and system integrators to work in conjunction with the EU to develop technologies and roadmaps that support compatibility at every level," advised Karthikeyan. "Over and above that, since each project will need customised solutions, chemical suppliers will have to jointly develop products along with moulders or system integrators to increase their presence in the end market."
If you are interested in more information on this study, please send an e-mail with your contact details to Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com.
European Materials Market for High Speed Rail Infrastructure is part of the Chemicals & Materials Growth Partnership Service programme, which also includes research in the following markets: Strategic Analysis of European Automotive Lubricants Additives Market and Strategic Analysis of the European Automotive Paint Additives Market. All research included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV