- An outside special education consultant handpicked by the Department staff to work with GCA has stated that "GCA is currently as compliant with regards to Federal and State Special Education regulations as any other public school district in Georgia that is currently serving 1200 students with disabilities." (The consultant's report can be viewed here.)
- The DOE has received complaints from fewer than 10 parents of GCA special needs students out of more than 1,200 special education students over the last 18 months.
- Academically, GCA's special education students' performance compares favorably with the state average. GCA met 29 of 30 indicators in the last year Adequate Yearly Progress was measured in Georgia, including all five indicators for Students with Disabilities.
Georgia Cyber Academy Disputes Allegations In Georgia Department Of Education Comprehensive Monitoring Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts