Sovereign-Santander team members impacted by Hurricane Sandy as well as local business and community leaders were honored at an event following the ringing of the bell to thank them for their tireless support to restore the communities impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
To see video of Jorge Moran, President & CEO of Sovereign Bank, and Santander U.S. Country Head with Fernando Alonso, Scuderia Ferrari Driver, ringing The Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), please click on the following link:
About Fernando Alonso Fernando Alonso was born in Oviedo on 29 th July 1981. His father had dreamed as a child of racing karts and he tried to instill this passion in his eldest daughter, Lorena, who at the age of eight tried her hand in a kart built by her father. It was not a great success, so it was time for little Fernando to have a go at the tender age of three. Thus began a career that would lead to the Formula 1 World Championship Titles in 2005 and 2006.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV