- It's Not Christmas Yet! Newlyweds Shawn and Amber Johnson are excited about celebrating their first Christmas together. With the holiday still a week away, the couple already has presents for one another nestled under the Christmas tree. But not all is merry in this new marriage. One night, Amber and Shawn get into an argument. She storms out to find solace at a local bar. When she returns home, it's to their apartment in shambles and all of the presents ripped open. And there's Shawn, greeting her decked out in his new Christmas shoes, new coat, and new jeans! The already intoxicated, agitated Amber becomes downright infuriated. She grabs a butcher knife and stabs Shawn in the chest. But does it land a lump of coal in her stocking?
- Thou Shall Not Steal Hundreds of people are packed into pews at the Church of St. Mel in Queens for the annual Christmas Mass. As they listen intently to the holiday sermon, two young men disguised as elevator repairmen slip into the church's back halls without suspicion. They are looking for a lock box holding more than $20,000 of Christmas collection money. The thieves grab the box and make out the back of the building, feeling very jolly about their good fortune. They think they've gotten away with the best gift of all, but a street-savvy witness has been watching their every move. A bizarre twist in this Christmas crime eventually leads police to the suspects' front door.
- A Christmas Miracle Harold Donald's mother is surprised when he comes home one day with an early Christmas gift. She opens the box to find a plush green robe with an exotic cat emblazoned on the back. Not necessarily her style, but it's the thought that counts, right? What she doesn't notice is that the robe has something else on it… blood. The night before Harold got the gift, Seattle couple Sandra and Gordon McWhirter were awakened by a noise in the middle of the night. Gordon dons his robe and goes to check on the noise outside, where he encounters two men breaking into his Jeep. They viciously attack Gordon, leaving him pounded to the pavement then comatose in the hospital, where his wife hopes for a Christmas miracle. Police trace prints left at the crime scene to the home of Harold's mother. She's been enjoying her Christmas gift, even wearing the robe out to run errands, but now it's what police need to get their Grinch.
From Slaybells To Gingerdead Men, Get Into The Holiday Spirit With Investigation Discovery's "NIGHTMARE CHRISTMAS" Special
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts