Food Source To Give Away Brand New Ford Fiesta On November 25th
NORTH HIGHLANDS, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Food Source is excited to announce that the Ford Fiesta Days at Food Source Sweepstakes is in the final week leading up to the giveaway of a brand new 2013 Ford Fiesta S Sedan! The drawing will take place on Sunday, November 25 at 7477 Watt Ave, North Highlands, California between 1:30 and 2:00 p.m. PST.
"We are excited to provide an opportunity for someone in our area to win a brand new Ford Fiesta," said Bob Tiernan, President of Food Source. "Food Source always provides our customers with great prices every day, and to add to the fun and excitement this holiday season, we are providing someone an opportunity to win a brand new car, as well as two other great prizes."
In addition to the grand prize Ford Fiesta, a first prize winner will receive a $500 Food Source gift card and a second prize winner will receive a $250 Food Source gift card. Since October 10 th, customers of the Food Source locations at 430 Elkhorn Boulevard in Rio Linda, California and 7477 Watt Avenue in North Highlands, California have had an opportunity to participate in this promotion. Entry boxes and official rules are available at both store locations. The contest ends Saturday night, November 24 th.
"We encourage as many people that can join us on Sunday for the drawing to do so, as it will be an exciting time," said Don Baxter, store director at North Highlands. Additionally, KBZC-FM 106.5 will be broadcasting live from 12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m. at the event.About Food Source Food Source has an 18-year history of providing both low everyday prices and a commitment to top quality and value. Today, there are eight Food Source stores in Northern California and Nevada with Pittsburgh set to become the ninth store this month. Press Release Contact: Jodi Marsh 317.450.9025 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Food Source
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV