Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
Delta Air Lines (DAL): "I like all the press they're getting but you don't need to own an airline stock so I don't want you to own one."Duke Energy (DUK): "I think that 5% yield is terrific. I like it even more." Western Union (WU): "That was a discouraging conference call. You can't touch that thing." Qihoo (QIHU): "I'm going to suggest the iShares FTSE China 25 (FXI) if you want to invest in China." Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC): "They're at the mercy of the big tech buyers. I don't like them." Chimera Investment (CIM): "That's a hard company to understand. Don't buy." Cisco Systems (CSCO): "That quarter was terrific. I think you should sell Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and buy Cisco." Plains All American Pipeline (PAA): "Stop looking, start buying." Intel (INTC): "I'm not going to say sell Intel. Wait for a bounce."
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV