Honeywell is in fairly good shape when it comes to its balance sheet. As of its most recent quarter it reported total cash of $5.4 billion and total debt of $7.99 billion. Operating cash flow was $3.64 billion with levered free cash flow (TTM) of $1.8 billion.
The best way to learn about Honeywell , what it manufactures and the multiple ways it generates business and profits is to examine the company's easy-to-navigate Web site. Notice the video on the home page from company Chairman Dave Cote on the importance of resolving the U.S. debt crisis.
With a $47.43 billion market cap and growing, Honeywell International is a stock worth accumulating. I'm especially interested if the share price were to pull back to below $59, which it last did on Nov. 16. We might have another opportunity if the "fiscal cliff" rhetoric continues in the weeks ahead.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage. Jim Cramer's protege Dave Peltier finds you Stocks Under $10 picks with explosive upside potential. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV