Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) ("Concho" or the "Company") today announced that Steven H. Pruett, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, has left the Company to pursue other career interests.
Tim Leach, Concho’s Chairman, CEO and President, commented, "Steve has been a dedicated employee of Concho and we wish him the best in his future endeavors. We presently do not intend to search for a replacement for Steve, as I am confident that we have the right team to execute on our long-term plan."
About Concho Resources Inc.
Concho Resources Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Company's operations are focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. For more information, visit Concho’s website at www.concho.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV