- 80% of the net profits from the sale of oil and natural gas production from the Developed Properties.
- 7.5% of the proceeds (free of any production or development costs but bearing the proportionate share of production and property taxes and post-production costs) attributable to the sale of all oil and natural gas production from the Remaining Properties located on PCEC’s Orcutt properties, or
- 25% of the net profits from the sale of oil and natural gas production from all of the Remaining Properties.
The Developed Properties, the Remaining Properties and the Trust’s net profits and royalty interests are described in more detail in the Trust’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). As described in the Trust’s filings with the SEC, the amount of the periodic distributions is expected to fluctuate, depending on the proceeds received by the Trust as a result of actual production volumes, oil and gas prices, development expenses, and the amount and timing of the Trust’s administrative expenses, among other factors. Future distributions are expected to be made on a monthly basis. For additional information on the Trust, please visit www.pacificcoastoiltrust.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking InformationThis press release contains statements that are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements contained in this press release, other than statements of historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of these provisions. These forward-looking statements include the amount and date of any anticipated distribution to unitholders. The anticipated distribution is based, in part, on the amount of cash received or expected to be received by the Trust from PCEC with respect to the relevant period. Any differences in actual cash receipts by the Trust could affect this distributable amount. Other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include expenses of the Trust and reserves for anticipated future expenses. Statements made in this press release are qualified by the cautionary statements made in this press release. Neither PCEC nor the Trustee intends, and neither assumes any obligation, to update any of the statements included in this press release. An investment in units issued by Pacific Coast Oil Trust is subject to the risks described in the Trust's filings with the SEC. The Trust's quarterly and other filed reports are or will be available over the Internet at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts