Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ: XTEX) (the Partnership) and Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: XTXI) (the Corporation) announced today that Barry E. Davis, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 11 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York at 9:25 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, December 4.
Interested parties can listen to a live audio web cast of Crosstex’s presentation and download the related presentation material by visiting the company’s web site at www.crosstexenergy.com. Click on the Investors page and then Event Calendar for either Crosstex Energy, L.P. or Crosstex Energy, Inc. A replay of the presentation will be archived on the web site shortly after the presentation is concluded and will be available for 30 days.
Michael J. Garberding, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, also will attend the conference and meet with investors.
About the Crosstex Energy CompaniesCrosstex Energy, L.P., a midstream natural gas company headquartered in Dallas, operates approximately 3,500 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and oil pipelines, 10 processing plants and four fractionators. The Partnership also operates barge terminals, rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine water disposal wells and an extensive truck fleet. Crosstex Energy, Inc. owns combined general and limited partner interests of 22 percent and the incentive distribution rights of Crosstex Energy, L.P. Additional information about the Crosstex companies can be found at www.crosstexenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV