PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This holiday season, Verizon Wireless customers flying in and out of nearly all regional airports in the Philadelphia Tri-State Region will have access to the company's 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network, the nation's largest 4G LTE network.
Airports in Philadelphia, Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware covered by Verizon Wireless's 4G LTE network include Philadelphia International, Harrisburg International, Lehigh Valley International ( Allentown), Lancaster, and New Castle ( Wilmington). 4G LTE coverage will reach the Atlantic City Airport in New Jersey with a network expansion in early 2013.
"Expanding our 4G LTE network to cover key airports this holiday season enables our customers to travel with ease, allowing them to take advantage of the reliable speed and connectivity benefits of the 4G LTE network," said Verizon Wireless Regional President Mario Turco.
4G LTE Network Enhancements in the Philadelphia Tri-State Region:
- Verizon Wireless has invested more than $1.8 billion in the Philadelphia Tri-State region network since 2000, including $200 million in 2011 alone, to increase coverage and capacity on behalf of customers.
- The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network covers more than 70 percent of the Philadelphia region, including Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, Harrisburg, Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre and large portions of southern New Jersey and Delaware.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV