- Verizon Wireless has invested more than $1.8 billion in the Philadelphia Tri-State region network since 2000, including $200 million in 2011 alone, to increase coverage and capacity on behalf of customers.
- The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network covers more than 70 percent of the Philadelphia region, including Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, Harrisburg, Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre and large portions of southern New Jersey and Delaware.
Travel At The Speed Of Verizon Wireless's 4G LTE Network This Holiday Season At Philadelphia Tri-State Regional Airports
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.