ATLANTA, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC), announced today three corporate officer changes, effective immediately. Lisa K. Hamilton was named Vice President of Benefits and Communications, David A. Haskett was named Vice President and Corporate Controller and Napoleon B. Rutledge was named Vice President and Assistant Treasurer.
Previously, Ms. Hamilton was Senior Director of Benefits and Communications and has served the Company for 16 years. Mr. Haskett was previously Assistant Vice President and Corporate Controller and has been with the Company for 25 years. Mr. Rutledge most recently served as Assistant Vice President of Internal Audit and has been at Genuine Parts for 12 years.
Tom Gallagher, Chairman and CEO of Genuine Parts Company, commented, "All three of these individuals are well deserving of their expanded leadership roles in the organization. Lisa is a highly valued member of our Human Resources group and, likewise, David and Napoleon are key leaders within our Finance team. We look forward to the future contributions of these three talented officers."About Genuine Parts Company Genuine Parts Company is a distributor of automotive replacement parts in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The Company also distributes industrial replacement parts in the U.S., Canada and Mexico through its Motion Industries subsidiary. S. P. Richards Company, the Office Products Group, distributes business products nationwide in the U.S. and in Canada. The Electrical/Electronic Group, EIS, Inc., distributes electrical and electronic components throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Genuine Parts Company had 2011 revenues of $12.5 billion. SOURCE Genuine Parts Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV