Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) announced that it will host its Biennial Investor Conference on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
Due to limited capacity, attendance at the event is by invitation only, however a live audio webcast of the conference including slide presentations will be accessible at the following URL: http://investor.starbucks.com. The conference is scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. EST and will continue until approximately 1:00 p.m. EST.
A replay of the webcast, along with slide presentations, will be accessible through January 9, 2013, at the following URL: http://investor.starbucks.com.
About StarbucksSince 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com. © 2012 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV