CALGARY, Alberta, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- E-Debit Global Corporation ("E-Debit")(OTCQB: WSHE) announces the expansion of its GROUP-LINK sales and marketing agency with the integration of its proprietary e-commerce platform.
"E-Debit has begun the integration of its proprietary online Payment Gateway that builds on our existing financial infrastructure providing a no qualifying process for all levels within the payment channel of the GROUP-LINK e-commerce network," advised Douglas Mac Donald, E-Debit's President and CEO.
"The GROUP-LINK e-commerce payment gateway will manage all sales, purchases, commission payments and related product and services expenditures effectively with no credit fees, overdraft charges, late fees, or interest charges ever added. Our solution provides for a safe, convenient, and flexible way to manage customer sales and related payments of sales compensation with no credit checks or credit applications required to Network participants."We have focused on building an e-commerce industry leading transaction platform supplying the latest of today's technological advancements to establish unsurpassed reliability, stability and high speed, combined with a major focus on enhanced PCI (payment card industry) security and privacy to ensure the risk of security compromise is reduced to the lowest possible level technically available," added Mr. Mac Donald About E-Debit Global Corporation E-Debit Global Corporation (WSHE) is a financial holding company in Canada at the forefront of debit, credit and online computer banking. Currently, the Company has established a strong presence in the privately owned Canadian banking sector including Automated Banking Machines (ABM), Point of Sale Machines (POS), Online Computer Banking (OCB) and E-Commerce Transaction security and payment. E-Debit maintains and services a national ABM network across Canada and is a full participating member of the Canadian INTERAC Banking System. Financial Profile:
- CAPITALIZATION: 10,000,000,000 COMMON SHARES WITH NO PAR VALUE
- SHARES ISSUED: Common – 330,709,344
- : Voting Preferred - 70,855,900
- For further details, please refer to WSHE website
- WSHE Symbol OTCBB
- Transfer Agent: Holladay Stock Transfer Inc.
- 2939 North 67th Place
- Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV