THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) will present at the 24 th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, at the New York Palace hotel in New York City, beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Arvind Sood, vice president of Investor Relations at Amgen, will present. Live audio of the presentation can be accessed from the Events Calendar on Amgen's website, www.amgen.com, under Investors.
About AmgenAmgen discovers, develops, manufactures and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new science's promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab to manufacturing plant to patient. Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, bone disease and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, Amgen remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives. To learn more about our pioneering science and vital medicines, visit www.amgen.com. Follow us on www.twitter.com/amgen.
CONTACT: Amgen, Thousand Oaks Ashleigh Koss, 805-313-6151 (media) Eric Hyllengren, 805-447-1060 (investors)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV