FORT WAYNE, Ind., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: STLD), one of the largest domestic steel producers and metals recyclers in the United States, announced today that its management will present at Goldman Sachs Annual Global Metals & Mining, Steel Conference, being held at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center, New York, New York, on November 27-28, 2012. Mark Millett, Chief Executive Officer and President of Steel Dynamics, Inc., is scheduled to present on November 28, 2012, at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A copy of the presentation slides can be accessed on the company's web site via this link.
A copy of the company's investor presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.steeldynamics.com. Investors interested in attending the conference can contact their Goldman Sachs sales representative.
About Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Steel Dynamics, Inc. is one of the largest domestic steel producers and metals recyclers in the United States based on estimated annual steelmaking and metals recycling capability, with annual sales of $8.0 billion in 2011, over 6,500 employees, and manufacturing facilities primarily located throughout the United States (including five steel mills, six steel processing facilities, two iron production facilities, over 70 metals recycling locations and six steel fabrication plants).SOURCE Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV