BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE:BLK) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.50 per share of common stock, payable December 24, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 3, 2012.
BlackRock is a leader in investment management, risk management and
advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. At
September 30, 2012, BlackRock’s AUM was $3.673 trillion. BlackRock
offers products that span the risk spectrum to meet clients’ needs,
including active, enhanced and index strategies across markets and asset
classes. Products are offered in a variety of structures including
separate accounts, mutual funds,
traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also
offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system
services to a broad base of institutional investors through
®. Headquartered in New York City, as of
September 30, 2012, the firm has approximately 10,400 employees in 29
countries and a major presence in key global markets, including North
and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and
Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company's website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV