Quinnipiac University School Of Business Inducts Tim Gannon And Donald Torey Into Its Business Leader Hall Of Fame
Several others top businessmen who have been inducted into Quinnipiac's Business Leader Hall of Fame attended the event, including David Darst, managing director and chief investment strategist, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Global Wealth Management Group; Gabriel Ferrucci, owner and manager of Ferrucci Properties, LLC; Kenneth Neilson, former chairman, president and chief executive officer of Hudson United Bank; and William Weldon, chairman of Johnson & Johnson.
In addition, the School of Business presented Outstanding Business Alumni Awards to Karen Bradbury, president of EBEL Americas and worldwide merchandising director of Movado Group, Inc., and Laura Sequenzia, publisher of "Golf World" magazine.
The School of Business also presented its Emerging Leader Award to Kyle Cook, of Wakefield, R.I., an entrepreneurship major, Jennifer Lydiksen, of Milford, a student in the MBA program , and Alexandra Seitz, of Annanadale, N.J., an economics major. This award is presented to students who demonstrate excellence both in and out of the classroom, including leadership roles on campus and/or significant community service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV