Quinnipiac University School Of Business Inducts Tim Gannon And Donald Torey Into Its Business Leader Hall Of Fame
Several others top businessmen who have been inducted into Quinnipiac's Business Leader Hall of Fame attended the event, including David Darst, managing director and chief investment strategist, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Global Wealth Management Group; Gabriel Ferrucci, owner and manager of Ferrucci Properties, LLC; Kenneth Neilson, former chairman, president and chief executive officer of Hudson United Bank; and William Weldon, chairman of Johnson & Johnson.
In addition, the School of Business presented Outstanding Business Alumni Awards to Karen Bradbury, president of EBEL Americas and worldwide merchandising director of Movado Group, Inc., and Laura Sequenzia, publisher of "Golf World" magazine.
The School of Business also presented its Emerging Leader Award to Kyle Cook, of Wakefield, R.I., an entrepreneurship major, Jennifer Lydiksen, of Milford, a student in the MBA program , and Alexandra Seitz, of Annanadale, N.J., an economics major. This award is presented to students who demonstrate excellence both in and out of the classroom, including leadership roles on campus and/or significant community service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV