Dallas Mayor And Leadership Committee Announce "The 50th" Memorial To JFK
The committee organizing "The 50 th" is made up of a broad cross-section of leaders from the Dallas business and philanthropic communities, including Mayor Rawlings and chairwoman Ruth Collins Altshuler, a longtime Dallas philanthropist and civic leader who planned the program and invited McCullough to speak.
"We're honored to have a historian of David McCullough's stature speak on this historic occasion," said Altshuler. "As the highly respected author of Presidential biographies, he's uniquely qualified to speak about the lasting legacy of our 35 th commander in chief."
"This is a part of our history. The story of Dallas' growth and success can only be understood in the context of this unspeakable tragedy," said Mayor Rawlings. "It's important that the city of Dallas has a strong voice in remembering this very solemn day and honoring a great President who was a hero to so many people around the world."
For additional information please visit www.50thHonoringJohnFKennedy.com.SOURCE JFK 50th Committee
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV