Tennis players from across the country have spent the past month competing to play for a spot in the world’s most exclusive Pro-Am tennis tournament, the 2012 Necker Cup, taking place Dec. 9-13. Over the weekend, Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE: LTM) hosted the Necker Cup Challenge Final at Life Time Fitness Colorado Springs and ultimately only one team came out on top. Trista Fredell and Amy McCarthy from Colorado Springs, Colo. beat out the competition in a single elimination doubles tournament, securing their spot to play among the pros in the main draw at the Necker Cup.
As the winning team of the Life Time Necker Cup Challenge, Fredell and McCarthy will be partnered with Sir Richard Branson as well as ATP and WTA stars Novak Djokovic, John McEnroe, Bob and Mike Bryan, Tommy Haas and Mark Philippoussis. They will also be treated to an all-inclusive six night, seven day stay at Little Dix Bay, which includes participation in a Virgin Unite Leadership Gathering on Sir Richard Branson’s private island in the British Virgin Islands, Necker Island.
“We are so excited to have won the Life Time Necker Cup Challenge,” says Trista Fredell, winner of the 2012 Necker Cup Challenge. “To have the opportunity to play in one of the most prestigious tennis events in the world is an honor and to partner with pros such as Novak Djokovic is a dream come true! We cannot wait to explore Necker Island!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV