International Orchid Show & Sale Blooms At Museum In Philadelphia, April 12-14, 2013
"This is the first time an orchid show of this magnitude will be held in Philadelphia," said Robert Sprague, co-chair of the show for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Orchid Society, one of 600 chapters of the American Orchid Society. "Moving the show to the Academy will bring the joy of orchids to an even greater audience."
Show hours are Friday, April 12, noon–8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, April 13 and 14, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. Visit ansp.org/orchidshow. Group sales 215-299-1060.
SOURCE Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV