DISH, one of the nation’s leading pay-TV providers, today announced the launch of the TVB Jadeworld programming package that includes TVB1, TVB2, TVBe, TVBS and CCTV 4. DISH is the exclusive satellite provider of TVB’s leading Cantonese and Mandarin-language channels.
“TVB provides an excellent assortment of East Asian programming and we are pleased the network chose to move its content to DISH’s extensive international lineup,” said Dave Shull, DISH senior vice president of programming. “The addition of Jadeworld strengthens DISH’s status as the leader in international programming among all major pay-TV providers in the U.S., and we believe new and existing subscribers will be thrilled.”
“We are extremely grateful for TVB viewers who continue to support us over the years,” said Philip Tam, president of TVB (USA) Inc. “With DISH’s huge international offering and advanced viewing options, we hope it will allow TVB viewers more ways to easily and legally access TVB programs in the U.S.”
Jadeworld is available with DISH’s Chinese Basic Pack for $39.99 per month. The Chinese Basic Pack includes 25 channels featuring exclusive coverage of top Asian sports, Chinese-subtitled cooking shows, children’s educational programming, as well as news, documentaries and dramas from the U.S. and U.K.DISH also launched TVB Vietnam into the My Viet Pack priced at $24.99 per month, TVBS into the Taiwanese Mega Pack at no additional cost, and TVB8 into the Chinese Basic Pack and as a $5 per month a la carte option. In addition, the Jadeworld programming package and TVB Vietnam are available on the DISHWorld IPTV platform for $39.99 and $14.99 per month, respectively. Accessible on Roku players and an application on Macs and PCs, DISHWorld offers the perfect solution for customers in multi-dwelling units, apartments and college dormitories without access to satellite television. TVB channel descriptions are listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV