When you are shopping online this Cyber Monday, take advantage of the latest water filter promotion from GE appliances to ensure your visiting family and friends have the cleanest water possible.
From Nov. 21 through Nov. 27, GE is offering the best deal of the year on water filters: get 10 percent off plus free shipping at geapplianceparts.com when you use the promotion code, “TURKEY.” The promotion is also available via phone at 1-877-519-8456.
“Buying a replacement water filter on Cyber Monday allows you to check off an item on your to-do list from the convenience of your computer, and you get the best performance out of your filter for holiday cooking, baking and entertaining,” says Laura Edwards, marketing manager, GE Parts.
GE water filters feature a carbon core that reduces chlorine taste and odor from water, along with more than 15 contaminants, including select natural deposits, and certain herbicides and pesticides. Over time, the carbon pores fill, leaving fewer spaces for more materials to be filtered out of the water. A slow flow of water from the refrigerator dispenser is a sign of buildup, and indicates it’s time to change the filter.To make it easy to change the filter on a regular basis, GE offers a SmartOrder program. Sign up online and GE will send you a water filter replacement every three, six, nine or 12 months. “Most filters should be replaced every six months, but we give our customers the chance to customize their schedule. They simply input their model number, sign up for the program and their credit card is charged when a new filter is sent, free of shipping charges,” says Edwards. “We have found that, while consumers would ideally replace their filter every six months, some are currently replacing it only a handful of times during the 13-year average life of their refrigerator. SmartOrder makes it more convenient to get on a regular schedule.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV