CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) Commercial Airplanes Executives Pat Shanahan and Larry Loftis will participate in an investor event hosted by RBC Capital Markets on Monday, Nov. 26 at 12:00 p.m. E.T.
Shanahan, senior vice president and general manager, Airplane Programs, and Loftis, vice president and general manager, 787 Program, will provide status on production of the 787 Dreamliner.
Individuals in the U.S. who wish to listen to the conference call should dial 1-800 602-4090. International listeners should dial +1-212-231-0008. The reservation number for the call is 21601995. The presentation will be available simultaneously online at https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1a1fsabnwdq02 during the call.
A replay of the call will be available through Monday, Dec. 3 by dialing 1-800 558-5253 in the U.S. and +1-416-626-4100 from international locations.Contact: Communications (312) 544-2002 SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV