CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) Commercial Airplanes Executives Pat Shanahan and Larry Loftis will participate in an investor event hosted by RBC Capital Markets on Monday, Nov. 26 at 12:00 p.m. E.T.
Shanahan, senior vice president and general manager, Airplane Programs, and Loftis, vice president and general manager, 787 Program, will provide status on production of the 787 Dreamliner.
Individuals in the U.S. who wish to listen to the conference call should dial 1-800 602-4090. International listeners should dial +1-212-231-0008. The reservation number for the call is 21601995. The presentation will be available simultaneously online at https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1a1fsabnwdq02 during the call.
A replay of the call will be available through Monday, Dec. 3 by dialing 1-800 558-5253 in the U.S. and +1-416-626-4100 from international locations.Contact: Communications (312) 544-2002 SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV