Fusionchefâ¿¢ By Julabo Heats Up The Sous Vide Revolution
SEATTLE, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The commercial fusionchef ™ product line was engineered by Julabo, the world's leader in fluid temperature control, to bring a new level of precision sous vide cooking tools to professional kitchens. Today, the company announced it is expanding its offerings to include an array of customizable support services that better help chefs, caterers and kitchen managers quickly and easily integrate this tried and true French cooking technique into their kitchen operations. These services, which include fusionchef's innovative and pioneering Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) planning and menu development programs, are being led by the company's new director of culinary operations, renowned sous vide chef and James Beard Award recipient Jason Wilson of Crush Restaurant in Seattle.
"Sous vide is an enormously beneficial addition to any kitchen, providing a level of consistency far greater than any conventional method," states Robert Lamson, fusionchef president. "The fusionchef product line is already the best commercial sous vide solution on the market, and now with the addition of Jason Wilson to our team and the development of our new support programs, we're making sous vide even more accessible to kitchens of any size."
From smaller neighborhood bistros to industrial kitchens creating thousands of meals per day, sous vide is one of the most streamlined, scalable cooking methods available. It keeps moisture and nutrients locked in for maximum flavor, and increases product shelf life while minimizing food waste and shrinkage. The hands-on cooking time required to complete a dish is dramatically reduced with sous vide, minimizing kitchen chaos, and freeing kitchen staff to focus more on the preparation and attention to service that creates consistently content diners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV