Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced that 13 industry experts from two of its divisions, IMAGINiT Technologies and ASCENT - Center for Technical Knowledge, will lead 17 different sessions at Autodesk University and the ATC Summit 2012. The summit and conference takes place November 26 – 29, 2012 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
The IMAGINiT Technologies exhibit booth (#836) will showcase IMAGINiT products, services and support offerings. Rand Worldwide’s educational courseware publishing division, ASCENT, will also have its own booth located in the Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) Pavilion and Bookstore (Booth #703).
“Each year, I am impressed by how many thought leaders and industry experts from both our IMAGINiT and ASCENT divisions are invited to present at Autodesk University,” says Marc Dulude, chief executive officer, Rand Worldwide. “This event truly showcases the best-of-the-best, and it’s an honor to be contributing in such a large capacity. Beyond our speaking efforts, we enjoy the AU experience because it gives our team the ability to personally connect with a broad range of our customers, face-to-face.”
From across North America, IMAGINiT technical experts and ASCENT educational courseware authors and trainers will be addressing some of the biggest concerns of Autodesk customers.IMAGINiT and ASCENT Class Line-Up for Autodesk University 2012 Building Presentations:
- AutoCAD Plant 3D: An Interoperable Plant Project
- Virtual: A Few Million Points - Scan to BIM
- Virtual: Extending Autodesk Revit Server with IMAGINiT Clarity
- Virtual: AutoCAD Civil 3D Survey: From the Ground to the (Point) Clouds
- Breaking into the Vault: Implementing Autodesk Vault Collaboration AEC in a Civil/Survey Firm
- Virtual: Cracking the Vault: Implementing Vault Collaboration AEC into Civil/Survey Firms
- Virtual: Hydraulics & Hydrology: Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite tools in your toolbox
- Autodesk Alias Design Primer: How to Start Creating
- Autodesk Alias for the Autodesk Inventor User
- Don't Let the Word "Factory" Get in the Way: The Broader Uses of Autodesk Factory Design Suite
- The Suite Life: Autodesk Product Design Suite Workflows for Machine Design
- The Secret Life (Cycles) of Autodesk Vault
- Be Dynamic and Improve Your Efficiency with Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD
- Virtual: Incredible AutoCAD Civil 3D Users: Prove your Credibility with Civil 3D Certification, Part 1
- Virtual: Incredible AutoCAD Civil 3D Users: Prove your Credibility with Civil 3D Certification, Part 2
- Out of the Vault
- Suite Training: Individual Products or Workflow Specific?