- Names 2013 the "Year of the Federal Lab" in celebration of all of the work and accomplishments of the national network of federal labs.
- Recognizes that one key to maintaining U.S. innovation and competitiveness in a global economy is to continue to support federally sponsored research & development;
- Acknowledges that the knowledge base, technologies, and techniques generated in the Federal laboratory system serves as a foundation for additional commercially relevant efforts in the private sector;
- Commits to find ways to increase Federal investment in the network of Federal Laboratories in order to increase support of federally sponsored research and development; and
- Encourages the laboratories, the executive branch agencies, and Congress to hold educational/outreach events during the year of the lab to make the public more aware of the work of the nation's network of national laboratories.
Fattah Legislation Calls For "Year Of The Federal Lab" And Highlights Critical U.S. Investment In Research
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts