Frontier Airlines today expands its service from Orlando, Fla. (MCO) with the launch of nonstop service to Columbia, Mo. (COU). This is the only nonstop service from Columbia to Florida, and the only low-fare carrier service to Mid-Missouri.
“Community demand from customers in the Columbia/Jefferson City region has been strong,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “We are excited to bring our low-fare, customer-friendly service to the area, so residents have more convenient access to Orlando and beyond.”
"There's certainly a sense of excitement in this area for families planning to fly Frontier to Orlando and its great attractions," said Columbia Mayor Bob McDavid. “What child, of any age, doesn't want to see Mickey at the Magic Kingdom? If you’re a grandparent like me, you might also be thinking about golf and sunshine. This is a ‘winner’ destination,” McDavid said.
Following is the schedule for Frontier’s Columbia service:Orlando-Columbia (beginning Nov. 20, 2012)
|MCO-COU||1:50 p.m.||3:35 p.m.||Tues||A319|
|COU-MCO||4:15 p.m.||7:35 p.m.||Tues||A319|
|MCO-COU||8:00 a.m.||9:45 a.m.||Sat||A319|
|COU-MCO||10:25 a.m.||1:45 p.m.||Sat||A319|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV