Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) announced today that it has been selected as a 2012 Top 20 IT Training Company by TrainingIndustry.com. Selection for this year’s Top 20 list was based on the following criteria: leadership and innovation in IT training, breadth of IT training and delivery methods offered, company size and growth potential, strength of clients, and geographical reach.
“We received an abundance of quality applications, but we feel like we are presenting the premier IT Training Companies available,” said Doug Harward, CEO of Training Industry, Inc.
“It is an honor to be selected by TrainingIndustry.com as one of the Top 20 IT Training Companies year after year,” said Don Berbary, president of Learning Tree International. “For more than 38 years Learning Tree has devoted itself to improving the productivity, effectiveness and performance quality of IT professionals and managers worldwide. We greatly appreciate this industry recognition of the level of total quality and innovation our ongoing investment in course development, instructor training and facilities has produced for our customers.”
About Learning Tree InternationalEstablished in 1974, Learning Tree International is a global provider of hands-on IT and management training. Learning Tree develops, markets and delivers a broad, proprietary library of instructor-led courses focused on: web development, IT security, project management, operating systems, databases, networking, software development, leadership, management and business skills. Courses are offered at Learning Tree Education Centers and training locations around the world, on-site at client facilities, or via the Internet with Learning Tree AnyWare ™, the company’s web-based, remote-attendance platform. Request an investor information packet here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV