Paychex, Inc., a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses, today launched its new and improved BuildMyBiz.com, an online resource for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
The upgraded BuildMyBiz.com site includes a number of new features that will provide enhanced resources to entrepreneurs and give them the ability to tap into a greater pool of valuable information including:
- Biz Services – a dedicated marketplace for entrepreneurs to connect them with services that will help them grow, such as discounts on printing solutions, credit reports, and online business software.
- Social Sign-In – BuildMyBiz members, also known as “builders,” can log into the site by signing in through their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google account. This will allow builders to participate in the BuildMyBiz community and BuildMyBiz Blog, read comments, ask for advice, and share experiences with other builders.
- Small Biz News – this section provides users with a feed of the latest small business news on topics ranging from sales and marketing and technology to articles dedicated to women entrepreneurs.
“The enhancements we have made to BuildMyBiz add more resources and a new level of service and support for America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners,” said Martin Mucci, Paychex president and CEO. “Combined with our new partnership with SCORE, Paychex continues to demonstrate its commitment to small business success and economic growth. We invite all entrepreneurs to join us at BuildMyBiz.”
In October, Paychex announced an educational partnership with SCORE, America’s small business mentors, to provide resources on topics ranging from payroll to human resources.BuildMyBiz.com was first launched in December 2011 to provide a one-stop-shop for entrepreneurs looking to start, grow, and manage a business. Members of BuildMyBiz.com have access to articles, videos, white papers, and other interactive tools that help with issues such as creating a business plan, finding funding, developing products, and hiring their first employee. After nearly one year of success, Paychex has upgraded the site with even more resources.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV