3. As of noon trading, Dell ( DELL) is down $0.18 (-1.9%) to $8.96 on light volume Thus far, 7.0 million shares of Dell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.88-$9.11 after having opened the day at $9.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.13. Dell Inc. provides integrated technology solutions in the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Dell has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 39.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Dell a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dell as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Dell Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts