2. As of noon trading, Cardinal Health ( CAH) is down $0.30 (-0.8%) to $39.33 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.76-$39.40 after having opened the day at $39.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.63. Cardinal Health, Inc., a healthcare services company, provides pharmaceutical and medical products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Pharmaceutical and Medical. Cardinal Health has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Cardinal Health a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cardinal Health as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts