3. As of noon trading, Western Union Company ( WU) is down $0.32 (-2.5%) to $12.42 on average volume Thus far, 6.0 million shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.38-$12.55 after having opened the day at $12.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.74. The Western Union Company provides money movement and payment services worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Consumer-to-Consumer and Global Business Payments. Western Union Company has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 30.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Western Union Company a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 18 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Western Union Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Western Union Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts