2. As of noon trading, Silver Wheaton Corporation ( SLW) is down $0.44 (-1.2%) to $36.46 on light volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Silver Wheaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.22-$36.93 after having opened the day at $36.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.90. Silver Wheaton Corp., a mining company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a silver streaming company worldwide. Silver Wheaton Corporation has a market cap of $12.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Silver Wheaton Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Silver Wheaton Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Silver Wheaton Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts