2. As of noon trading, Deere ( DE) is down $0.67 (-0.8%) to $85.58 on average volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $85.26-$86.49 after having opened the day at $86.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.25. Deere & Company provides products and services primarily for agriculture and forestry worldwide. Deere has a market cap of $33.4 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Deere a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Deere as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Deere Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts