3. As of noon trading, Danaher Corporation ( DHR) is down $0.48 (-0.9%) to $52.42 on light volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.20-$52.64 after having opened the day at $52.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.90. Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia/Australia. Danaher Corporation has a market cap of $36.0 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Danaher Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Danaher Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts