2. As of noon trading, Humana ( HUM) is down $0.61 (-0.9%) to $66.34 on light volume Thus far, 547,771 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.99-$66.97 after having opened the day at $66.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.95. Humana Inc. operates as a health care company that offers a range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. Humana has a market cap of $10.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 25.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Humana a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Humana as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Humana Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts