4. As of noon trading, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings ( LH) is down $1.15 (-1.4%) to $82.50 on light volume Thus far, 172,715 shares of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 682,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.45-$83.52 after having opened the day at $83.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.65. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings operates as an independent clinical laboratory company in the United States. The company offers a range of testing services used by the medical profession in routine testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of diseases. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts