2. As of noon trading, HJ Heinz Company ( HNZ) is down $1.01 (-1.7%) to $57.71 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.2 million shares of HJ Heinz Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.79-$58.13 after having opened the day at $56.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.72. H. J. Heinz Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets food products for consumers, and foodservice and institutional customers in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. HJ Heinz Company has a market cap of $18.6 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate HJ Heinz Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HJ Heinz Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full HJ Heinz Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts